Don’t React – Predict Robot Problems
The Cell.Mate™ installs in your robot cell in minutes, without programming. Our machine-learning software then self-teaches a baseline of normal robot cell operation and begins monitoring. Tend.ai provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your production – even if you’re nowhere near the production line:
- Text alerts delivered immediately when alarms or abnormal thresholds are detected
- Live & historical operational data by servo to direct maintenance to potential problems
- Access to robot logs, sensors and PLCs for remote diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Live Robot Cell status reporting delivered via simple dashboards, including video feeds
- Simple and affordable: $995 includes Cell.Mate and your 1st year of in.view monitoring
Tend.ai delivers a complete robot cell diagnostics platform:
The Cell.Mate platform and the In.production™ software suite ensures you’re alerted when a robot needs maintenance or an alarm is triggered, and gives you the insight you need to fix:
- Receive alerts from anywhere, as soon as they happen
- Access complete robot logs, program data, sensors and PLCs
- Watch live and historical video feeds of the robots affected
- Proactively monitor robots, jobs and program stats
- Remotely analyze and troubleshoot issues as they occur
- Turn your existing equipment into a smart manufacturing system
Company of the Year for Industrial Robotics Software
Tend has been named by leading analyst firm Frost & Sullivan as the 2017 Company of the Year for Industrial Robotics Software.
Manufacturers Embracing SaaS for Functionality and Flexibility
The Software as a Service (SaaS) model that revolutionized enterprise software is now helping manufacturers respond to change more quickly and cost effectively in their production. A new white paper by industry analyst MarketSpec examines how cloud robotics is emerging as a safe and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to scale.
No robot modifications
Tend in.view doesn’t require you to download any software onto your robot or establish any network connections inside your IT firewall. The Cell.Mate processes robot data locally, only alerts are sent.
You’ll establish remote access to your robot data through a secure internet gateway we call the Cell.Mate. You can choose either a physical or virtual edge device depending on your preferences.
Unlimited connection options
Our system is completely customizable and can be configured to connect as many robot cells and users as you’d like. Adding and subtracting robot cells and users is a simple and secure process.